We have all been talking about it. Now is the time to join if you haven't already. The club is expecting all ET4WD members to join now or renew again for 2013 by the end of this month of December. This is the sole requirement of our club. Strength is in numbers, and it's our time to contribute.
Here are a few additional reasons to join today...............
Why should you become a member of SFWDA?
In unity there is strength. The SFWDA is dedicated to upholding the rights of the citizen in the continued use of public lands. Public Lands for Public Use — But there is a need for proper direction in the use of these lands. The SFWDAsupports the principles of freedom and with your support of these principles you will add your voice to the millions of other enthusiasts who are striving for the same goal.
Benefits of belonging to the SFWDA …
- You will meet and enjoy knowing other 4-wheelers who share your interest and dedication to the sport of 4-wheeling.
- You will receive the quarterly newsletter Trail Mix which contains information about club activities, legislation, events, trails, and other items of interest.
- You will be aware of all SFWDA and United Four Wheel Drive Associationsponsored events, i.e., the annual SFWDA “Dixie Run”.
- You will receive “alert” bulletins on land use measures and related issues.
- You’ll receive discounts from participating association sponsored businesses that support the recreation of 4-wheeling
- Clubs that are just starting out and want a website and/or email distribution list services can get that help for free. Contact the webmaster, and we will get something setup for you.
- Business owners!!! Would you like to see your advertising on this site, the Trailmix Publication, at SFWDA events, or on the SFWDA Forum? Please contact the Membership Director for additional information.
- Club events can be insured through the SFWDA group insurance.
Plus these added Benefits ….
- Representation in the decision making process affecting the public lands we enjoy.
- Automatic membership in the national United Four Wheel Drive Association and the quarterly publication United Voice, at no additional costs. The United Voice contains articles of 4-wheeling interests from across the country.
If you have not already registered take a moment now to download our Membership Application , print it out, fill it in and mail it to us. Wayne & Josh will also be collecting applications at our next ET4WD club meeting.
*You are still encouraged to come to the meetings, rides, and events even if you decide not to join!*