> The Walden's Ridge ride has been moved to 10:00am on Monday(New Years Eve) > Trailhead is the meeting place. > Any questions get in touch with Brad. > We think there are still some folks who are planning to ride on Tuesday (New Years Day) also. > We will update as we know more on that ride. > Anyone who has info on either ride...please update.
Welcome to East Tennessee Four Wheel Drive!
We have all been talking about it. Now is the time to join if you haven't already. The club is expecting all ET4WD members to join now or renew again for 2013 by the end of this month of December. This is the sole requirement of our club. Strength is in numbers, and it's our time to contribute.
Here are a few additional reasons to join today...............
Why should you become a member of SFWDA?
In unity there is strength. The SFWDA is dedicated to upholding the rights of the citizen in the continued use of public lands. Public Lands for Public Use — But there is a need for proper direction in the use of these lands. The SFWDAsupports the principles of freedom and with your support of these principles you will add your voice to the millions of other enthusiasts who are striving for the same goal.
Benefits of belonging to the SFWDA …
- You will meet and enjoy knowing other 4-wheelers who share your interest and dedication to the sport of 4-wheeling.
- You will receive the quarterly newsletter Trail Mix which contains information about club activities, legislation, events, trails, and other items of interest.
- You will be aware of all SFWDA and United Four Wheel Drive Associationsponsored events, i.e., the annual SFWDA “Dixie Run”.
- You will receive “alert” bulletins on land use measures and related issues.
- You’ll receive discounts from participating association sponsored businesses that support the recreation of 4-wheeling
- Clubs that are just starting out and want a website and/or email distribution list services can get that help for free. Contact the webmaster, and we will get something setup for you.
- Business owners!!! Would you like to see your advertising on this site, the Trailmix Publication, at SFWDA events, or on the SFWDA Forum? Please contact the Membership Director for additional information.
- Club events can be insured through the SFWDA group insurance.
Plus these added Benefits ….
- Representation in the decision making process affecting the public lands we enjoy.
- Automatic membership in the national United Four Wheel Drive Association and the quarterly publication United Voice, at no additional costs. The United Voice contains articles of 4-wheeling interests from across the country.
If you have not already registered take a moment now to download our Membership Application , print it out, fill it in and mail it to us. Wayne & Josh will also be collecting applications at our next ET4WD club meeting.
*You are still encouraged to come to the meetings, rides, and events even if you decide not to join!*
It's Christmas again, this time of year is not always the best weather to hit the trails but our club is always looking for ways to get out on the trails and represent responsible off roading. Perhaps we'll see you all out there sometime soon. From all of us in East Tennessee Four Wheel Drive, we wish eveyone the very best holiday season and a very happy New Year too!
In cooperation with Coal Creek OHV Area, Big South Fork Off Road and TN MTN JUNKIES ORC will be hosting the “6th Annual Toy Run" Nov. 17, 2012 @ Windrock. Meeting at 9 am at the trail head parking lot pavilion. Bring a $10 toy or donation. Proceeds go to local charities to provide Christmas toys for underprivileged children of the area.
TN MJ will be donating their portion of the proceeds to the Angel Tree Ministries of Oliver Springs and BSFOR will be donating their portion of the proceeds to the Children's Center of the Cumberland’s.
Event Shirts will be available on site.
All Off Road vehicles welcome. Coal Creek OHV Area Permits Required to trail ride.
To be a "Toy Run" sponsor:
$50 donation gets your name printed on the event shirts.
$100 donation gets your company logo printed on the event shirts and one complimentary shirt.
If you would like to be an event sponsor please contact Aaron Morrow (BSFOR) at 865-617-6230 or Wes Ogle (TNMJ) 865-804-4834.
All Sponsorships must be in by Nov. 1st.